October 18, 2011

The Alphabet Challenge: An Introduction

I've decided to do something I've seen done before, but hopefully put my own spin on things. My plan is to go through the alphabet and pick something related to the DCP that starts with each letter.  This will help me organize my thoughts a little better, hopefully. Things will probably be sort of random so bear with me. What I'm going to try to do is explain what it is I'm talking about, then maybe give an anecdote or two of my own. Such as when we get to roommates, I'll explain the roommate selection process and then tell you about all 11 (I only lived in a 3-bedroom apartment) of my roommates- it's interesting to say the least. Obviously some entries will be longer/shorter than others.

PLEASE let me know what you would like to hear/learn about and I'll try to find a place to put it in the alphabet.

No comments:

Post a Comment